Camino de Santiago, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: See The World

I recently read an article about getting lost in travel….not in the traditional sense of getting lost and not knowing where you are, but in the sense of letting yourself be immersed in the experience of travel – no plans, no expectations….or like Nike says: Just Do It!

Camino de Santiago landscapes

So, the question for this Monday morning – are you ready to get lost and see the world?

Happy Monday Morning!

13 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: See The World

1. I want to get lost… :-)

Posted by The Rider | August 19, 2013, 8:15 am
  2. I love this idea – one which we took to in Croatia. Nothing booked except a hire car at the airport :)

Posted by Suzanne Courtney | August 19, 2013, 8:26 am
    • That is amazing…Croatia is exactly where I was thinking of! While I had a loose plan last year when I head down there..I loved getting lost in Croatia’s atmosphere. Even with the hustle and bustle of the crowds, I felt so calm.

Posted by Anita Mac | August 20, 2013, 8:30 am
  3. I get lost in the idea of travel every day. Good words for a Monday!

Posted by Trips By Lance | August 19, 2013, 4:33 pm
  4. my favorite kind of travel )

Posted by ksbeth | August 19, 2013, 7:34 pm
  5. Love getting lost, I grow everytime!

Posted by AussieButterfly | August 19, 2013, 10:51 pm
  6. I haven’t done that kind of trip in a while… I’m really overdue!!

Posted by Bashar A. | August 19, 2013, 11:45 pm