Canada

Monday Morning Series: Pink Balls of Montreal

A weekend in Montreal is always fun….and even more so when you come across Le Village on Catherine Street East!  170,000 pink balls strung up the length of the pedestrian walk as part of Aires Libres ensuring all who walk through the district are kept in pink this summer!

Pink Balls in Montreal

Happy Monday Morning

Related Links

10 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Pink Balls of Montreal

1. Very beautiful. Looks like you ladies had a great time in Montreal.

Posted by Lance | Trips By Lance | August 12, 2013, 3:02 pm
  2. For breast cancer????

Posted by Bashar A. | August 12, 2013, 4:10 pm
  3. What a lovely photo! I see you are going to Dublin too for Tbex. We should hook up! :)

Posted by Paul Farrugia (globalhelpswap) | August 13, 2013, 10:01 am
  4. That is such a cheerful sight – great picture!

Posted by megtraveling | August 14, 2013, 1:45 pm
  5. They’re so cheerful! I wish I could see them.

Posted by Jess | August 18, 2013, 2:36 am
  6. Gorgeous, come link up with us for Travel Photo Mondays Anita

Posted by noelmoratae | August 19, 2013, 6:01 pm
  7. I have not been to Montreal in years. I would like very much to go back. That looks like a perfect photo opportunity.

Posted by iputmylifeonashelf | August 20, 2013, 10:33 am