Bucket List, Canada, Weekend Getaways

Summer In Montreal Bucket List

29 thoughts on “Summer In Montreal Bucket List

1. Great view over the city :)

Posted by wolke205 | August 7, 2013, 10:28 am
  2. Hope y’all have fun. Montreal is near the top of our list for North American destinations to get to next.

Posted by Trips By Lance | August 7, 2013, 11:35 am
  3. Montreal is awesome when its warm :)

Posted by Bashar A. | August 7, 2013, 1:40 pm
  4. That’s a great list! I have been to Montreal once before, but it was such a whirlwind I definitely need to get back there with this list in hand! thanks :)

Posted by usaabroad | August 7, 2013, 10:00 pm
  5. i want to get a mountie #lolafied possible? probably not. i still want it ;)

Posted by lola | August 7, 2013, 11:55 pm
  6. Awesome place indeed. Thanks for the post, it might be the next place for my vacation.

Posted by Jeff | August 8, 2013, 8:37 am
  7. What a Great City to Explore – love the Bonjour, Hi!

Posted by cravesadventure | August 8, 2013, 12:45 pm
  8. I’m craving for some Poutine now. Had it first when I was in Quebec. This makes me want to go back.

Posted by Salika Jay | August 9, 2013, 6:10 am
  9. Gorgeous photos! Montreal is an awesome place to visit!

Posted by foreignsanctuary | August 9, 2013, 11:59 pm
  10. I NEED to go to Montreal. Have really look memories!

Posted by Ana Silva O'Reilly (@mrsoaroundworld) | August 13, 2013, 9:14 am
  11. Montreal looks so très bien. I can’t wait to visit although my trip will be in the winter.

Posted by Traveling Ted (@travelingted) | August 15, 2013, 12:20 am
  12. Nice post. I went to Montreal about 6 years ago and even though I loved the sights, the food, the shopping and the nightlife, unfortunately the people were really rude!…my friends and I were even told to go back to our own country, and I’m Canadian! Perhaps it was just a few bad apples??

I would be willing to give it another chance ;)

Posted by Dariece - Goats On The Road | August 15, 2013, 7:23 am
  13. Nice post! I went to Montreal about 6 years ago and loved the shopping, the sights, the food and the nightlife. However, the people were sooo rude! My friends and I were even told to go back to our own country – and we’re Canadian!

Maybe it was just (quite) a few bad apples?? I’d be willing to give it another chance :)

Posted by Nick & Dariece - Goats On The Road | August 15, 2013, 7:42 am
    • Hey Guys. Never like to hear about stories like this – did they tell you this totally unprovoked? I’ve been here 27 years and that’s never happened to me. I do agree though that people here can lack courtesy, even though I’m not sure that’s particular to Montreal rather than just a fact of life in a big city.
      Maybe you ran into bad apples. Or maybe you showed up after a Canadiens loss…

Posted by Frank | August 17, 2013, 4:49 pm
  14. Hi Anita,
    Nice post and I really like your photo on the beach at the Old Port. If anyone needs itinerary ideas, I just had a guest post published on the Traveling Canucks on what to do in 3 days in Montreal: http://travelingcanucks.com/2013/08/3-days-in-montreal-quebec/
    Cheers!
    Frank

Posted by Frank | August 17, 2013, 4:43 pm
  15. That urban beach looks awesome! And I’d love to check out the markets. Yep, I absolutely need to get to Montreal.

Posted by Leah Travels (@L_e_a_h) | August 18, 2013, 8:41 pm

1. Pingback: Live the Photo: Montreal Bagels | Travel Destination Bucket List - August 9, 2013

2. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: Pink Balls of Montreal | Travel Destination Bucket List - August 12, 2013

3. Pingback: Boutique Hotel Luxury at Montreal’s St Martin Hotel Particulier: Hotel Review | Travel Destination Bucket List - August 14, 2013

4. Pingback: Cinq à Sept in Montreal | Travel Destination Bucket List - August 16, 2013