Around Ottawa, Canada, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: Happy Canada Day – 146 years and going strong

Happy Canada Day!

Changing of the guard at Parliament Hill, Ottawa

Related links:

7 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Happy Canada Day – 146 years and going strong

1. Happy Canada Day! :)

Posted by Cameron Ohara | July 1, 2013, 11:48 am
  2. HAPPY CANADA DAY!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | July 1, 2013, 12:52 pm
  3. Happy Canada Day – Tomorrow is 4th of July here!!!

Posted by cravesadventure | July 3, 2013, 12:20 pm
  4. Love the hats; can’t say I’d love wearing those big guys on a hot muggy summer day. But I suppose it’s part of the allure of the job and being able to wear the uniform, especially on Canada Day!

Posted by fotoeins | July 3, 2013, 1:24 pm
    • The hats are pretty impressive – but I am with you – I couldn’t imagine wearing them in the heat! I have been told of many faintings by the guards in the hot summer sun. They really need an air conditioner under there!

Posted by Anita Mac | July 4, 2013, 11:17 am
  5. Happy Canada Day to everyone and with the 4th of July already here – happy 4th as well!

Posted by Anita Mac | July 4, 2013, 11:18 am
  6. Happy belated Canada Day! I am sorry I missed being in Canada on Canada Day! Though I will be visiting Toronto at the end of the month :)

Posted by Annette | July 4, 2013, 8:10 pm