Around Ottawa, Kayaking, Monday Morning Photos, travel

Monday Morning Series: Kayaking in Wakefield

This is one of my favourite shots from a day out kayaking with the girls!  With kayak season finally here, many opportunities for a day on the water are waiting…so thrilled the ice has finally melted!

kayak

Happy Monday Morning!

Related Links:

10 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Kayaking in Wakefield

1. Ah..to just sit there and enjoy the stream of water :)

Posted by andy1076 | April 29, 2013, 8:17 am
  2. looks like the beginning of an adventure!

Posted by Our Adventure in Croatia | April 29, 2013, 9:22 am
  3. Loving your capture – makes me want to get out on the water and so need to do that more:) Happy Monday!

Posted by cravesadventure | April 29, 2013, 1:49 pm
  4. I love kayaking. This looks like a wonderful place to go.

Posted by Margaret | April 29, 2013, 10:18 pm
    • It was delightful! The photo was taken in the quaint town of Wakefield. We went to a lovely little bakery off the main square to pick up sandwiches and kayaked out to this point under the old covered bridge…a perfect summer’s day!

Posted by Anita Mac | April 30, 2013, 8:21 am