Around Ottawa, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: #GirlsTravel chat

This is directed to the ladies out there (sorry guys!!) – every Monday at 1pm EST on twitter, there is a twitter chat under the #GirlsTravel hashtag.  It is a great forum to get travel tips and chat with other women about, you guessed it – girls travel!  This week I will be guest hosting with the lovely @TurnipSeeds and the theme is “The Great Outdoors”.  Each week, there is a different theme with a series of questions.  The twitter chat lasts for 30 minutes – it is a great way to connect with like minded people!

white water kayaking at the Champlain Bridge, Ottawa

The above photo was taken in part of a series of white water kayaking photos from the Ottawa River.  More white water fun can be seen here at Playtime on The Ottawa: white water kayaking.

Want to follow Travel Destination Bucket List on social media?  It’s easy…see the links below!

8 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: #GirlsTravel chat

1. Inspiring! You have a new follower both in WP and twitter. Looking forward to connecting with like-minded people.

Posted by theeagertraveller | April 1, 2013, 8:55 am
  2. Sure leave us out :p

Posted by Bashar A. | April 1, 2013, 4:55 pm
    • Sorry about that! But you know how us girls get chatting…..I am sure you could easily listen in…but warning – some discussions may be a little scary for you guys!

Posted by Anita Mac | April 1, 2013, 5:11 pm
      • hahahaha… once in a while the “girls” will let me in on their conversation and more often than not I end up leaving traumatized with one expression on my face: T… M… I… T… M… I :) lol

Posted by Bashar A. | April 1, 2013, 5:16 pm
      • Ah! I understand the “women’s issues” chat of a couple weeks ago had that sort of impression on a few guys out there! One of the guys braved it again today! The Great Outdoors was pretty benign though! Pretty safe topic with amazing pictures of hiking, kayaking and enjoying life in the Great Outdoors! Not yet sure on next week’s topic but I know it is a chat I look forward to week after week! :)

Posted by Anita Mac | April 1, 2013, 5:22 pm
  3. I keep meaning to join in #GirlsTravel – I must set my alarm so I don’t keep missing it once I get back from the US!

Posted by Lucy Dodsworth | April 1, 2013, 5:00 pm