Mallorca, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: Mallorca Blue

Mallorca’s limestone cliffs and sparkling blues captivated me the first time I set foot on the island.  As a cyclist, March/April is my favourite time to visit, before the summer vacationers crowd the beaches and the island transforms into the holiday destination of so many Europeans!

Sparkling blue waters along Mallorca's coast

Taken along one of the many scenic routes on the island…this cove can be spotted along the road leading to the Cap de Formentor.  I love the vibrant blues that sparkle all along Mallorca’s dramatic coastlines.

Related links:

13 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Mallorca Blue

1. So crystal clear, nice!

Posted by andy1076 | March 25, 2013, 8:20 am
  2. Beautiful and inviting colour. You’re selling me on Mallorca.

Posted by Leigh McAdam (@hikebiketravel) | March 25, 2013, 9:11 am
    • It should be a fairly easy sell! We go cycling there most years. I was hoping to kayak as well, but we were a bit too early! Perfect for cycling in March doesn’t necessarily = perfect for kayaking! Will have to go some time in September – the water would be amazing and the crowds decreasing as the kids go back to school! They also have some pretty spectacular hiking.

Posted by Anita Mac | March 25, 2013, 9:13 am
  3. This is on my bucket list too.
    stay adventurous, Craig

Posted by craig zabransky (@StayAdventurous) | March 25, 2013, 1:02 pm
  4. Wonderful! I have never been there, but I want to the next years :)

Posted by wolke205 | March 25, 2013, 1:46 pm
  5. I was in Mallorca last year and also loved looking at the water. I want to go back!

Posted by Margaret | March 25, 2013, 10:01 pm
  6. I didn’t have a burning urge to visit Spain before, but you’re slowly changing that Anita! That water looks downright inviting.

Posted by Jodi | April 2, 2013, 9:49 am