Canada, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: Que Sera, Sera

Que sera, sera….whatever will be, will be!

Leaving the snow village, Montreal, Quebec

This past week I was in Montreal living the Montreal Bucket List of unique winter adventures and experiences and stayed at the Snow Village in Parc Jean-Drapeau.

Love this photo – made some great new friends and had a brilliant time crossing “sleeping in an ice hotel” off my bucket list (Bucket List #1).

Happy Monday Morning!

15 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Que Sera, Sera

1. I’m half expecting a musical from this picture :D

Posted by andy1076 | February 11, 2013, 8:17 am
  2. It sure looks cold there. I’m sure I would do well in the cold if I had the right attire :). And there’s an ice hotel in Canada? I am going to have to look into that…

Posted by Robin Lewis | February 11, 2013, 11:27 am
  3. That is a fun photo. A nice hit of colour in the snow.

Posted by drawandshoot | February 11, 2013, 12:17 pm
  4. Que the cheesy music :)! I can’t believe you got to sleep in an ice hotel, totally cool, get it? Cool?

Posted by Charity Grace | February 11, 2013, 4:40 pm
  5. That is a lovely picture… its a happy photo :)

Posted by Bashar A. | February 11, 2013, 5:45 pm
  6. I am convinced I can only visit Ottawa and Montreal with you (and Lola) as my guides. Any other visit will far very short by comparison. :-P

Posted by fotoeins | February 11, 2013, 7:06 pm