Monday Morning Photos, Prague

Monday Morning Series: Christmas in Prague

Can you believe it is only one month to Christmas?  What will you be doing?  The big family Christmas at home? A tropical destination holiday?  Last year, I spent a magnificent Christmas in Prague.

Christmas vacation in the Czech Republic

European Christmas Markets are a sight to behold….the sights, smells and flavours – so exciting!

Happy Monday morning.

Related posts:

13 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Christmas in Prague

1. I remember last year’s posts about Prague! I agree about the European Xmas markets….I love the Paris ones (of course) and also the one in Champagne (Reims) is a personal favorite from 2 years ago.

Posted by blisstravelsnews | November 26, 2012, 9:22 am
  2. Lovely photo, Anita!
    If you like photography, we’d like to invite you to participate in our next Travel Photography Competition. Here are the details:

Happy travels!

Posted by Hitch-Hikers' Handbook | November 26, 2012, 9:31 am
  3. I love those European Christmas markets, and I agree–Prague is wonderful in the winter.

Posted by Margaret | November 26, 2012, 5:50 pm
  4. Both Prague and European Christmas markets are very high on my list of things to do – I’d love to be able to spend part of the Christmas season in Prague!

Posted by Lisa @ Gone with the Family | November 26, 2012, 10:05 pm
  5. I was in Prague just before Christmas one year and you are right – it is magical! I remember wandering through the market eating hot, cinnamon-sprinkled Trdelnik (tubes of pastry cooked over a fire). Surely you must have had them too? If not, it’s a good reason to go back… ;)

Posted by AYearOfTravel | November 27, 2012, 10:31 am
    • I definitely did….those little Prague pastries were so decadent! I loved the smell as I entered the market area….they were teasing me as I limited myself to just one! They remind me a little of the Beaver Tails in Canada! Hot cinnamon goodness….mmmmm

Posted by Anita Mac | November 27, 2012, 12:07 pm
  6. We had Christmas in Prague in 2008, very special!

Posted by Georgia | November 27, 2012, 3:02 pm