Spain

Monday Morning Series: The Guggenheim at Night

Inspirational! An architectural masterpiece. Welcome to the Guggenheim, Bilbao, Spain.

museum

Happy Monday Morning!

13 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: The Guggenheim at Night

1. I totally agree with you, Anita. This is an architectural masterpiece. The inside just couldnĀ“t do the outside any justice :)

Posted by Marianne | November 5, 2012, 9:07 am
  2. It is a gorgeous building! The tones you caught are beautiful, Anita.

Posted by drawandshoot | November 5, 2012, 9:49 am
    • Thanks. It was a carefully timed photo – spend part of the afternoon scoping out the best spot to take the shot. I couldn’t have been luckier with the cloud cover – I think it adds beautifully to the shot.

Posted by Anita Mac | November 5, 2012, 1:46 pm
  3. This is gorgeous… kind of looks like Downtown LA, I wonder if they copied it from Bilbao!

Posted by Bashar A. | November 5, 2012, 11:53 am
  4. We were at the Guggenheim just 4 weeks ago enjoying (amongst other things) the superb David Hockney exhibition. It’s a must-place to visit.

Posted by Frank Burns | November 5, 2012, 2:52 pm
    • I think I was there between exhibits as the second floor was actually closed. While I did get a discount on my entry fee, I was rather disappointed to miss out on the featured exhibit. Just the luck of the draw, I guess!

Posted by Anita Mac | November 5, 2012, 7:36 pm
  5. Reblogged this on dfmw and commented:
    the guggenheim museums are equally as stunning as the artwork within. nice photo

Posted by dfmw | November 6, 2012, 12:59 pm

1. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: Reflections from Bilbao | Travel Destination Bucket List - March 18, 2013