travel

On The Road Again

On the road again – the time has come to fulfil the dream – I walk the Camino de Santiago.

Camino de Santiago

Access to the internet will be limited at times as I travel this special pilgrimage and my posting schedule may be a little off!  I hope you are able to join me.

Buen Camino.

24 thoughts on “On The Road Again

1. I’ll be walking “Camino Lite” (a 3 week trip that cuts out parts of the Camino) in May and I’m eagerly looking forward to reading your posts. Best wishes for a good journey.

Posted by Languedoc Lady | September 2, 2012, 12:34 pm
    • I have been on the Camino for 3 days and love it! What an amazing experience. The walking is humbling at times, but truly incredible! It is actually quite nice to have limited connectivity – but the posts will soon start to tumble through! Sadly – my good camera fell and appears to be broken – will have to look at solutions while in Pamplona as I really want to continue to take photos – there is just so many amazing views and things to see….the incredible people you meet along the way too! Amazing.

Posted by Anita Mac | September 3, 2012, 3:47 am
  2. I´m hoping to walk the Camino next year too. Good luck

Posted by Marianne | September 2, 2012, 1:01 pm
  3. Anita, enjoy. This pilgrimmage is on my bucket list and on the list of a number of my followers. http://davidkanigan.com/2012/04/22/the-way-you-dont-choose-a-life-dad-you-live-one/#more-5821. Look forward to the pics and posts. Take care.

Posted by David Kanigan | September 2, 2012, 1:01 pm
  4. Good luck Anita. Enjoy the walk, have a safe journey.

Posted by Herman | September 2, 2012, 1:10 pm
  5. Safe journey,my friend,will be looking for updates when you can :)

The DC

Posted by disabledcyclist | September 2, 2012, 4:37 pm
  6. You go, girl! :)

Posted by bentneedle | September 2, 2012, 8:53 pm
  7. Best of wishes to you, Anita! Enjoy.

Posted by drawandshoot | September 2, 2012, 9:29 pm
  8. Wow, what an amazing trip – look forward to reading about it and hope it all goes well for you.

Posted by Lucy Dodsworth | September 3, 2012, 7:08 am
  9. Be safe and have fun :)

Posted by 2 Rivers Photos | September 3, 2012, 11:45 am
  10. Wow! Have a great walk. I look forward to reading about it.

Posted by Margaret | September 3, 2012, 2:44 pm
  11. Looking forward to following along on your walk. :)

Posted by Robin | September 4, 2012, 6:27 pm
  12. Keep on movin’. Don’t let your feet touch the ground.

Posted by themofman | September 12, 2012, 8:40 pm