Australia, travel

Monday Morning Series: The Great Ocean Road, Australia

Looking for natural beauty and spectacular seascapes, look no further than The Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia.

Australia landscape

Whether you drive or cycle the Great Ocean Road – the views are spectacular. ┬áThe Great Ocean Road – one of the world’s great coastal routes – with views like this, I can see why!

Happy Monday Morning.

7 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: The Great Ocean Road, Australia

1. What a Beautiful Place – could so be there RIGHT NOW! Have a Great Day!

Posted by cravesadventure | June 11, 2012, 7:44 pm
    • We cycled this route as it had been on my list of places to cycle since I had moved to Australia. It was so beautiful – we plan on doing it again! I would like to spend a little more time exploring the area on the next trip! I could go back right now as well!

Posted by Anita Mac | June 11, 2012, 9:50 pm
  2. Beautiful shot! I am headed there soon, can’t wait!

Posted by Katie | July 3, 2012, 2:47 am
  3. Don’t forget that they have the Amy Gillett Gran Fondo there in September every year now. Tough ride – 120km with 1700m of vertical, but the road is fully closed off! I did the ride last year for the first time, now looking forward to it again later this year and with a few more kilometres under my belt.

Posted by cyardin | January 3, 2013, 11:21 pm
    • That sounds awesome! The other ride I would love to do down there is the Randoneur’s 1200km ride – similar to PBP in France, it is a time cut event where riders have a max of 90 hours from start to finish. When I last looked at the event online, it held around the Great Ocean Road. Some day!
      Have a great time at the Amy Gillett Gran Fondo. I am sure it is stunning.

Posted by Anita Mac | January 4, 2013, 9:09 am
  4. Really nice Shot…..i love to be there….

Posted by importusaboat | July 12, 2013, 8:51 am