Mexico, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: walking on the beach in Mexico

There is something serene about walking along the beach first thing in the morning.  Mayakoba’s beachfront on the Mayan Riviera…the perfect way to wake up!

Fairmont Mayakoba at the Mayan Riviera

Love the feel of sand in my toes, the salt water gently lapping up on the beach…this is living!

Photo taken on a morning stroll at Fairmont’s Mayakoba Resort on the Mayan Riviera.

For more posts from Mayakoba – Welcome to Mayakoba Fairmont Resort, Mexico, Willow Stream Spa at Mayakoba and photo essays:  Green Mayakoba Style, and Raindrops in the Morning.

Happy Monday Morning.

14 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: walking on the beach in Mexico

1. The seaweed brings back fond memories of walking Florida beaches as a child. :) Nice overall shot, Anita ;)

Posted by orples | June 4, 2012, 10:31 am
    • Thanks – I love this shot. It was fairly random as I was walking in the sand. Part of what makes a vacation by the beach so nice – wandering along the shore. Mayakoba in Mexico was a real treat – stunning resort and amazing nature reserve.

Posted by Anita Mac | June 4, 2012, 12:16 pm
      • If ever I make it to Mexico, I’ll keep it mind. ;) In the meantime, thanks so much for sharing your experience there,Anita. It does look like a lovely beach.

Posted by orples | June 4, 2012, 12:21 pm
      • It was gorgeous. Hope you make it out some time – it really is a very special place.

Posted by Anita Mac | June 4, 2012, 6:51 pm
  2. Happy Monday! I wish I could run barefoot on the beach now :D

Posted by wolke205 | June 4, 2012, 12:43 pm
  3. I really like the new theme :)

Posted by 2 Rivers Photos | June 4, 2012, 2:15 pm
  4. Great Photo and loving the new format, especially the header! Love walking on the beach – need to find some sand NOW – ha! Have a Great Day:)

Posted by cravesadventure | June 4, 2012, 2:24 pm
    • Thanks on both counts! The seaweed had not yet been cleared from the beach by the hotel – I loved how natural it looked on the sand. Love getting out for those quiet morning walks on the beach – feel so calm when I have been out there.

Posted by Anita Mac | June 4, 2012, 6:54 pm
  5. Beautiful shot!! I’m very jealous. I’m adding Mayakoba in Mexico to my list! Theadora

Posted by Theadora | June 4, 2012, 2:30 pm
  6. I would LOVE to go to Mexico. Just. A. Touch. Envious. :-)

Posted by miramiandmog | June 5, 2012, 4:37 pm