Monday Morning Photos, Prague

Monday Morning Series – Prague

Dusk settling in over Prague as day turns to night….

Prague accomodation

This photo was captured out of the window at The Golden Wheel Hotel.

Such a stunning city – as a travel destination, Prague is a must visit on any bucket list when travelling in Europe.

Happy Monday Morning.

For more posts and photos from Prague, click here for the Prague Series including Prague Love Locks, Soaking up the Christmas Markets and  Prague’s Top 10.

For the daily top photo picks – visit AnitaMacPhotos – Prague Series for a different look around town.

18 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series – Prague

1. looks beautiful ♥ would love to visit it one day.

Posted by Photography by Gisele Morgan | May 28, 2012, 8:30 am
  2. This city is defintely on a shorter list of all the lists. So pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by texpatstarling | May 28, 2012, 10:59 am
  3. Beautiful photo – Prague is very high on my list of cities that I would love to visit!

Posted by Lisa @ Gone with the Family | May 28, 2012, 11:10 am
    • Thanks. It was hard to pick – I have so many favourites from Prague. You will love it when you go – great place to wander around. So many people milling around – was happy to be out walking at night. Loved it.

Posted by Anita Mac | May 28, 2012, 4:53 pm
  4. Have been lucky enough to visit Prague and have to agree…although it was a very cold January when I went!

Posted by Darren | May 28, 2012, 11:18 am
    • I think we lucked out – we were there end of December and New Years – it was quite mild – my winter jacket was a little too warm at times. Still loved it – would love to see Prague in spring or summer – I imagine it would be gorgeous with the different seasons.

Posted by Anita Mac | May 28, 2012, 4:56 pm
  5. Beautiful post! Happy Monday & Memorial Day!

Posted by cravesadventure | May 28, 2012, 3:01 pm
  6. LOVE Prague! It is such a cool city and had so much fun there a few years ago. Enjoy. -Helen

Posted by travelwithlaughter | May 28, 2012, 10:18 pm
  7. Hello Prague! It is a gorgeous city. ;-)

Posted by eof737 | May 29, 2012, 8:45 am
  8. Nice shot! Prague is on my list of cities I must visit!

Posted by theplaceswevebeen | May 31, 2012, 5:41 pm
  9. it activates my wild imagination that prague was truly a magnificent and historic place to go…it brings me to the old times…i wish i can visit there…

Posted by marymae | October 4, 2012, 10:00 pm