Around Ottawa, Canada, Gatineau Park, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: sunset at Meech Lake, Gatineau Park

We are surrounded by beauty.  Taken while kayaking on Meech Lake in Gatineau Park, I am reminded of how lucky we are in Ottawa to have such beauty so close to home.

For more photos from Gatineau Park – click here.

Happy Monday morning.

20 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: sunset at Meech Lake, Gatineau Park

1. Reblogged this on Echevarria Travel and commented:
    How beautiful, and yes life is to short, make your bucket list, and then give it to Echevarria Travel and we will help make you dreams come true.

Posted by angeldn3 | May 14, 2012, 8:29 am
  2. Gorgeous! :D

The DC

Posted by DisabledCyclist | May 14, 2012, 8:34 am
  3. I don’t get anything like that where I live. It’s mostly dog poo and homeless people around here.

Posted by Michael Cargill | May 14, 2012, 10:22 am
  4. Anita, this is just so beautiful!
    I have to buy a kayak this summer!!!

Posted by drawandshoot | May 14, 2012, 10:58 am
  5. fabulous picture. pretty ideal for the new challenge of Blue..;)

Posted by cobbies69 | May 14, 2012, 11:08 am
  6. Beautiful photo! We are heading to Ottawa next weekend for the first time in about 4 years and I am so excited!!

Posted by Lisa @ Gone with the Family | May 14, 2012, 2:42 pm
    • Oh wow – have a great time!! There is so much going on – the tulip festival is still on. There is a professional women’s bike race as well – many noted riders, including Clara Hughes will be racing. It will be quite the event – it is one of the last opportunities for riders to get qualifier points for the London Olympics.

Posted by Anita Mac | May 14, 2012, 5:53 pm
  7. Beautiful – Happy Monday!

Posted by cravesadventure | May 14, 2012, 3:27 pm
  8. Beautiful picture.

Posted by apoetsjournal | May 16, 2012, 4:16 pm
  9. I agree with your comment that we have, Canadian, a great and superb country, and worth to explore.

Posted by Michel | May 3, 2013, 4:43 pm

1. Pingback: A Day on the Tay « Shutter bug - May 29, 2012

2. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: Life is in session | Travel Destination Bucket List - March 11, 2013

3. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: North Bay Sunset | Travel Destination Bucket List - May 26, 2013

4. Pingback: Tranquility on Meech Lake | Travel Destination Bucket List - July 5, 2013