Europe, Spain, travel

Monday Morning Series – Spring in Barcelona

Spring is in the air…..

Happy Monday from Barcelona.

16 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series – Spring in Barcelona

1. Great pictures! Hoping to plan a trip to Barcelona soon!

Posted by Virginia | April 9, 2012, 8:24 am
  2. Thanks for these beautiful pictures. It must really be spring!

Posted by megtraveling | April 9, 2012, 10:24 am
  3. Lovely photos! Spring is great, isn’t it? :)

Hope you had a nice Easter weekend :)

Posted by wolke205 | April 9, 2012, 10:33 am
  4. Happy Monday to you too! Enjoy Barcelona ;) I bet it is amazing in the spring :)

Posted by Mina Mahrous | April 9, 2012, 5:26 pm
  5. I’d love to visit Barcelona and it’s so beautiful right now.

Posted by brain injury self rehabilitation (BISR) | April 9, 2012, 9:32 pm
  6. Spring is here, Spring is here!!!

Posted by readytochangenow | April 10, 2012, 8:11 am
  7. I bet spring in Spain is beautiful! Can’t wait to hear all about this trip!

Posted by ashleypaige4 | April 11, 2012, 8:46 am
  8. i just hope there are more and more podting of different dpot of barcelona….

Posted by marymae | October 6, 2012, 8:50 am