Antigua, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series: Blissful Beaches in Antigua

Inspiring blissful beaches in Antigua are not hard to find.  I hope this view brightens your Monday Morning.

Happy Monday Morning.

9 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series: Blissful Beaches in Antigua

1. I love the layers of land between the bodies of water. All of those blues and greens are so inviting. And this is the time of year to be out there enjoying the invitation! :) I hope your are.

Posted by orples | March 26, 2012, 9:23 am
  2. Happy Monday, that deffo brightened my day :D

Posted by wolke205 | March 26, 2012, 1:20 pm
  3. Gorgeous blues… looks sooo relaxing :)

Posted by 2 Rivers Photos | March 26, 2012, 7:00 pm
  4. This makes me smile and dream of paradise:)

Posted by cravesadventure | March 26, 2012, 7:53 pm
  5. Happy Monday too. It’s grey and wet as I look at this photo. I know which “water” I’d prefer today.
    Thank you. The blues are so strong and they contrast so well with the intervening green layers of trees. Beautiful.

Posted by katehobbs | March 26, 2012, 8:26 pm
  6. Can’t decide – do I want to be on the boat or the beach….maybe I will travel back and forth.

Posted by readytochangenow | March 27, 2012, 8:24 am

1. Pingback: Travel By The Alphabet: E « Shutter bug - June 21, 2012

2. Pingback: Travel By The Alphabet: G « Shutter bug - June 28, 2012

3. Pingback: Monday Morning Series – Antigua Sunset « traveldestinationbucketlist - October 22, 2012