Caribbean, Mexico

Welcome to Mayakoba Fairmont Resort, Mexico

Myakoba Fairmont Resort in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico certainly rolls out the welcome mat!  Within no time, I was swept away to enjoy what the resort had on offer, including a sumptuous breakfast buffet, fabulous sunshine and quiet coves around the myriad of pools to melt away the daily grind and sip fluffy, girly cocktails!

What a surprise when I went back to my room to find a fabulous welcome gift, reflecting some of the flavours associated with Mexico!  What are these wonderful flavours you ask?  Why, your own personal tequila shooter kit complete with not one, but 3 flavours of Milagro  Tequila, a beautifully laid out glass of rim salt and lime wedges!  I am here to relax, but they do know how to get the party started!

I am hoping to check out their spa, touted as sumptuous and the best in the region!  Hope I didn’t leave it too late to book in – I have a gift certificate and should not be wasting it!  Needless to say, relaxing by the pool or a wander down by the beach will still be time well spent!

The Mayakoba Fairmont Resort has certainly rolled out the welcome mat on my first day -should be a great time in Mexico!

More photos from Mayakoba at AnitaMacPhotos:

Raindrops in the morning

Green – Mayakoba Style

19 thoughts on “Welcome to Mayakoba Fairmont Resort, Mexico

1. Very relaxing preparing for next day..;)

Posted by cobbies69 | March 16, 2012, 9:43 am
  2. I could get comfortable and relax here – thanks for sharing! Have a Great Weekend:)

Posted by cravesadventure | March 16, 2012, 12:39 pm
  3. Don’t have too much fun… sounds like you’re getting pampered :)

Posted by 2 Rivers Photos | March 16, 2012, 4:29 pm
  4. Gorgeous! Love that you’re sharing the sunshine!

Posted by brain injury self rehabilitation (BISR) | March 17, 2012, 6:33 am
  5. You are the cause of my wonderlust – I have to get out of my house!

Posted by readytochangenow | March 17, 2012, 12:21 pm
  6. I like the welcome package :-D

Posted by brixpoul | March 18, 2012, 8:13 am
  7. Thanks for sharing my welcome to Myakoba! I have not checked in much, preferring to relax outside and away from the computer as my trip here was only 4 days! It is an experience unlike any trip I have had before and absolutely incredible! They do know how to take pampering to the next level!

Posted by Anita Mac | March 18, 2012, 8:37 am
  8. Thank you for the glowing blog post! We loved the great shots you captured throughout the resort. Royal Service can help you with your spa appointment- simply dial “0” from any house-phone.

Posted by Fairmont Mayakoba | March 19, 2012, 10:20 am
    • My pleasure! I did have a spa treatment – the decadent chocolate wrap, and loved it! Will be sharing more from my time at the resort as well as more photos! I had a great time. Many thanks to the staff at the hotel – they were amazing and so helpful to our group. Had a brilliant time.

Posted by Anita Mac | March 19, 2012, 10:47 am
  9. Love the tequila picture. They know how to to start things off right! Looks like a great place to relax and have fun.

Posted by f-stop mama | March 20, 2012, 2:29 pm

1. Pingback: Green – Mayakoba style « Shutter bug - March 20, 2012

2. Pingback: Willow Stream Spa at Mayakoba: Chocolate Nourishment for the Soul | traveldestinationbucketlist - March 21, 2012

3. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: walking on the beach in Mexico « traveldestinationbucketlist - June 4, 2012

4. Pingback: Travel By The Alphabet: M « Shutter bug - July 19, 2012

5. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: Winter Escape « traveldestinationbucketlist - November 12, 2012

6. Pingback: Top 5 Travel Experiences from 2012 « traveldestinationbucketlist - December 28, 2012

7. Pingback: 2012 – Year in Photos Part 1 « Shutter bug - December 31, 2012

8. Pingback: Monday Morning Series: Poolside in Mexico’s Mayan Riviera « traveldestinationbucketlist - January 28, 2013

9. Pingback: Monday Morning Series – Mexican Lanterns | Travel Destination Bucket List - May 6, 2013