Caribbean, Jamaica, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series – Horse Riding in Montego Bay Jamaica

I seem to be on a Caribbean trend lately – always topical at this time of year.  I would like to thank my good friend Charlene M for this photo.  We were both staying at the Grand Palladium in Montego Bay and met on the bus on the way to go horse riding with Chukka.

For a previous post, including links to Chukka in Montego Bay, check out the Live the Photo: horse riding in Montego Bay, Jamaica post.

Happy Monday morning.

11 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series – Horse Riding in Montego Bay Jamaica

1. Couldn’t think of a better way to begin the week! Horseback riding along the water is now on my to do list! Happy Monday Anita!

Posted by PC PHOTO | March 5, 2012, 10:11 am
  2. Happy Monday :) Riding is awesome, can’t wait to see my horse tomorrow again :)

Posted by wolke205 | March 5, 2012, 12:08 pm
    • That is awesome – I miss my horse. Loved getting out there to ride.

Posted by Anita Mac | March 5, 2012, 9:34 pm
      • Which race is your horse & how old if I may ask? :)

Posted by wolke205 | March 6, 2012, 10:43 am
      • My beautiful girl was a Quarter Horse – sleek and from racing stock. We did a number of years of show jumping and eventing. She was quite quick – did a few western games, but my love was the jumping. Sadly, I no longer have her. She was my four legged love of my life. I had one other horse after her, but it was never the same. Then my life became to busy with work and travel – I love her dearly, but ride bicycles now rather than horses! Love getting out when on holidays – will have to share photos from riding in South America at some stage!

Posted by Anita Mac | March 6, 2012, 12:53 pm
  3. Now you are speaking my language. I hope you enjoyed your ride. :)

Posted by orples | March 5, 2012, 2:25 pm
  4. Horseback riding is therapeutic! Is that something you do at home as well? It looks relaxing and pleasurable!

Posted by brain injury self rehabilitation (BISR) | March 5, 2012, 3:59 pm
    • I used to ride all the time. Sadly, after I moved to Australia, I had to give up my horse. Since then, I have only ridden when travelling. I loved going out for a ride – sometimes I would be gone for hours.

Posted by Anita Mac | March 5, 2012, 9:33 pm