Caribbean, Jamaica, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Series – Pool side in Montego Bay Jamaica

Pool side in Montego Bay, Jamaica is a great place to be.  With spring break just around the corner, who will be escaping to paradise?  Where will you go?

I have been back to the Grand Palladium a few times – great place to kick back and chill.  (Check out my hotel review of the Grand Palladium)

For the full series of posts and pictures on Jamaica – click here.

Happy Monday Morning.

15 thoughts on “Monday Morning Series – Pool side in Montego Bay Jamaica

1. I love that hotel. Have a fantastic stay!

Posted by mdphotographers | February 27, 2012, 9:10 am
  2. This is a good time of year to go to Jamaica too. That water looks soooooooo inviting! One of these days ….. ;)

Posted by orples | February 27, 2012, 9:48 am
  3. Oh, wow. I want to live in that world. :)

Posted by KatiesCameraBlog | February 27, 2012, 11:08 am
  4. These loungers are just waiting for the sun-seekers to find them and cover them with towels. In some resorts I have been to, there is always a mad rush of people immediately after breakfast ensuring their place in the sun for the day. It can get very riotous. That’s a shame when you are supposed to be on holiday.
    Funny how photographs spark memories in each viewer. Thank you.

Posted by katehobbs | February 27, 2012, 4:44 pm
  5. I WANT to be there instead of the winter weather we are experiencing here today – ha! Thanks for sharing:)

Posted by cravesadventure | February 27, 2012, 4:47 pm
  6. One of those chairs has my name written all over it. Wow I would have loved to have been there today instead of at work on a Monday :-) Thanks for the pick me up picture!

Posted by f-stop mama | February 27, 2012, 8:15 pm
  7. How beautiful! It’s just relaxing looking at the photos and appreciate the simple things in life. Enjoy yourself, take care and stay safe.

Posted by brain injury self rehabilitation (BISR) | February 28, 2012, 7:49 pm

1. Pingback: Monday Morning Series – Pool side in Montego Bay Jamaica … | Cheap Cruises Jamaica - February 28, 2012