Australia, Monday Morning Photos

Monday Morning Photo – Sydney Opera House

With Australia Day later this week, I thought this morning I would pay homage to one of Australia’s icons – the Sydney Opera House.

For more photos and posts from Australia – click here.

Happy Monday Morning.

14 thoughts on “Monday Morning Photo – Sydney Opera House

1. Just Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Posted by cravesadventure | January 23, 2012, 12:45 pm
  2. Great composition! Love the way you’ve ‘staged’ the peaks of the roofs, and the subtle colours are wonderful! Nice shot Anita!

Posted by Steve | January 23, 2012, 2:27 pm
  3. Thanks – I wanted to try and get a different shot of the sails – I have so many pictures of the Opera House. I wish I could back and get some night shots. After Prague, the thought of shooting at night is no longer so daunting!!! Have come a long way.

Posted by Anita Mac | January 23, 2012, 2:51 pm
  4. This is fantastic. I love a unique angle on such a well known location. A wise photographer once told me anyone can shoot something beautiful and make it beautiful but not everyone can shoot something beautiful and make it interesting. This is a very interesting shot :)

Posted by 96arley | January 23, 2012, 3:06 pm
  5. Thank you for stopping by! I love your picture of the opera house, it brings back good memories of those grey tiles! It is beautiful and makes it appear less like the orange they designed it around and more like a sea-creature cresting out of the water. Bravo!

Posted by agentaemme | January 23, 2012, 4:07 pm
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am adding you to my list. I love travel blogs. Maybe because I am stuck in the middle of Indiana :)

Posted by rose | January 24, 2012, 6:42 pm
  7. when can we go back? I’ll carry your tripod!

Posted by Peter T | January 24, 2012, 8:52 pm
  8. Very cool!

Posted by The Hook | January 25, 2012, 11:55 am
  9. awesome picture

Posted by namitalad | February 1, 2012, 11:07 am
  10. I am spending my summer in Sydney! Nice picture, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Posted by marina | March 12, 2012, 1:18 pm
  11. Great shot of an iconic landmark. I always get excited when I see the opera house from the ferry.

Posted by Tracey | March 24, 2013, 10:09 pm
  12. Sydney Opera House……Simply Awesome…

Posted by Ian Mcindoe | July 13, 2013, 4:08 am