Caribbean, Jamaica, Monday Morning Photos

Beating the Monday Morning (email) Blues

For many of us, Monday morning is the start of the work week – the fun of the weekend put on hold til Friday.  I am, and will most likely always be, a daydreamer.  I long to travel.  Monday morning is a time for getting back into work mode – so I have decided that, since I enjoy looking at other people’s amazing travel pictures, I would try to share some of my random shots from around the world – photos that inspire me or remind me of a favourite place.  It is always better to turn the email on Monday morning, looking forward to a great picture rather than a huge email from the boss with a list a mile long of tasks to do by 10am!!!  Here’s to easing into the morning….one photo at a time!

Photo take at sunset at Rick’s Cafe, Negril, Jamaica.  Photo part of the Jamaica series – An Afternoon in Negril.

Happy Monday morning.

15 thoughts on “Beating the Monday Morning (email) Blues

1. I like the way you think! Definitely a good way to start the day :-)

Posted by whatevermakesyousmile | January 16, 2012, 2:52 pm
  2. Beautiful….just beautiful

Posted by Languedoc Lady | January 16, 2012, 3:39 pm
  3. I just need a beach chair and an umbrella drink to go with this photo – ha!

Posted by cravesadventure | January 16, 2012, 3:52 pm
  4. Looks so inviting Anita! And you’re right: it’s a nice find in the morning email! Cheers!

Posted by Steve | January 16, 2012, 3:56 pm
  5. Now that is inspiring! Happy Monday!

Posted by PC PHOTO | January 16, 2012, 4:10 pm
  6. Awww, I wuv the nice sunset.

Posted by I wuv U | January 17, 2012, 11:39 am
  7. This is a great idea! I love your positive way of thinking and what a great picture to start off the week :-) Thanks for sharing.

Posted by f-stop mama | January 17, 2012, 11:43 pm
    • Thanks! I follow the Mallorca Daily Photo blog (www.mallorcaphotoblog.com) and that is the first one I open every morning! Hate to single just one out as I follow so many great blogs, but it’s true – this is the first email I open every day! I only hope I can bring that kind of enjoyment to those who read my blog!

Posted by Anita Mac | January 25, 2012, 12:44 pm
  8. Nice photo. It differs from those in which the color is reddish.

Posted by Sartenada | January 20, 2012, 10:17 am
  9. I REALLY needed that shot! Thanks!

Posted by The Hook | January 25, 2012, 12:02 pm