Pictures from abroad, Postcards from...., Prague

Postcard from Prague

Postcard from Prague – another great day (and night) in this stunning city!

For more photos from Prague, click here for the Photo of the Day series.

7 thoughts on “Postcard from Prague

1. wonderful, thank u soo much

Posted by denablueline | December 28, 2011, 9:32 am
  2. I often wondered what training you needed to ignore people so well as one of the guards :)

Posted by andy1076 | December 28, 2011, 9:58 am
  3. Lovely postcard of Prague!

Posted by Cabbie Notes | December 28, 2011, 1:29 pm
  4. Gorgeous photos! Sounds like you’re having an amazing time! Looking forward to more posts from Prague.

Posted by Jennifer Rock-Mitchick | December 28, 2011, 5:29 pm
  5. There are some un shots in your postcard. I love the your presentation of it

Posted by jenny@atasteoftravel | December 28, 2011, 5:53 pm
  6. A very gorgeous postcard. I love it. Prague is beautiful.

Posted by sartenada | December 30, 2011, 8:16 am
  7. Glad everyone enjoyed the shots….it was a marvellous city! Would love to go back!

Posted by Anita Mac | March 20, 2013, 9:52 am